NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary and other medical/paramedical courses in India. NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India. AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS exams have also been combined with NEET.
The students will get E-Notes which they can highlight, make their own notes in it, and can also search any facts on Google.
सत्र 2021-22 के लिए 14 June 2021 से हमारे Tech-Enabled क्लासरूम से प्रसिद्ध विशेषज्ञों द्वारा लाइव इंटरैक्टिव कक्षाएं लगेंगी ।
Smart E-books are provided to the students, which are up-to-date with the trends of the exam and covers the entire curriculum comprehensively .
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the NEET exam conducted by the NTA in order to get admission in top medical colleges in India.
Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based only on the merit list prepared by NTA after the written exam.
Yes, the candidate can give the NEET exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The minimum age required to apply for NEET is 17, and the upper age limit is 25 years.
Students who have passed the class XII qualifying exam are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.